Monday, May 6, 2013

Your Support

Hello all.

Yeah, I admit that the news from before did upset me for a bit.  In general, this cancer fight has been long and hard, often without rest or usually with something going on.

Today, however, three of my friends from college came to visit me.  For a few hours, I forgot of my cancer...I forgot of this Foley Catheter...and there was just "me and the guys" for one afternoon.  It felt great.

In general, the support of others helps me to stay strong.  Oh, I'd be as strong as possible even without support but, WITH support, it definitely helps me to continue and fight.  Some of you read the journals.  Some of you talk to me directly.  And some of you will pass this by and never know.  Either way, to those who do care and love, I thank you.  Please speak up more often too, as even a single word comment goes a long way; sometimes, seeing a certain name pop up on my notifications means more to me than the message itself...that joy of knowing that "even so-and-so stopped by" helps a great deal.

Your support does a lot.  I thank you for it, and I'm honored that you share it with me.

Take care, and much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment