Monday, May 6, 2013

Mind Wanders as Body Rests

Greetings.


Well, I feel a bit better after the sixth round.  The seventh shall begin in early February, from how things are going.

My mind's wandering again, as it did in the past.  I tried writing a little and, though I have plenty of ideas for now, I feel as though nothing is coming out properly.  It makes me realize that I've not really made anything for nearly a year.  At first, I was messing with ideas and seeing where some paths would take me.  Now, with this whole sarcoma thing about me, I just feel...weird in writing.

I'm all right, for the most part.  I'm just thinking a bit too much, probably.  I need to relax some more, to let my mind do what my body's doing.

Anyway, thank you all for sticking with me.  Those of you who check up, check in, keep interested, thank you for all of the support you send my way.


Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment