Monday, May 6, 2013

More Rounds Awaiting

Hey!


Well, my doctor's visit was today.  It was a long day, to say the least, but at least all of my affairs were settled.

As it turns out, the 4 rounds of chemo I took were but the first two parts of the first two rounds:

Round 1, part A
Round 2, part A
Round 1, part B
Round 2, part B

I still have to do round 3 and round 4 soon, possibly before the New Year begins.  On the one hand, I don't mind so much if it helps out (which it does).  On the other hand, I definitely prefer being home than at the doctor's at this point.

All in all, I'll do what I have to do.  I just thought I'd give a bit of an update for future reference.

My thanks to you all for the birthday wishes, gifts, and for all the goodness you sent my way.  I wish everyone the best!


Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment