Monday, May 6, 2013

Random Knowledge in Ten

Recently, :iconihavenoart4u: tagged me with something.  I've not done a tag in a long time, so I'll go for it.


1. What is your favorite T.V. show?

I don't have one specific like, as I am one that gets into many a show.

2. What do you want to be when you grow up, and if you are already an adult, what job do you have?

I want to be an author of a published book...or, potentially, a teacher.

3. Favorite character from a book/T.V show/movie/other?

Again, there are too many to really name.

4. Do you read a lot?

Yes.

5. Favorite color?

Orange.

6. Lucky number?

I don't really remember.

7. Do you like any kind of mythology or weird conspiracies?

Affirmative.

8. Favorite type of music?

I listen to all sorts.

9. If you were granted one wish, what would it be?

I'm pretty sure that it would have something to do with the cancer inside of me.

10. Do you like Gravity Falls?

I've yet to really get into it.


I find the last question to be the weirdest one...as it just comes out of nowhere.  It makes me wonder who originally did this "quiz."  Either way, I don't tag anyone.  If you want to do it, go for it.


Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment