Monday, May 6, 2013

Hospitalized - Taking a Chance

Greetings.

For the next few days, I may or may not be online that much.  I will be at a facility up North from where I live to get medical treatment on my cancer.  This treatment, however, is experimental.  Maybe it will do something that will hurt the cancer and cause me to get better.  Maybe it will do nothing to me.  Maybe it will hurt me somehow.  I don't know...but, at this point, I don't have too many other options.

In truth, for the past few days, I've felt pain and aggravation on things going on.  Often, I keep quiet so as to not bother others.  The things on my mind...the issues I've been having with using the bathroom lately...the fact that I can't even sit in certain ways without feeling pain...it's all been kept mostly to myself (my parents know of it, of course).  On the bright side, however, we do now have NetFlix, and I even have my own van to help me get from place to place.

It's not always easy to be strong...but I do my best anyway.

So, yeah, I will see you all within a few days, maybe a week.  Do take care, much love to you, and I wish you all the very best.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment