Monday, May 6, 2013

Wrecked, Cathed, and Chemoed

Hi all.

It's been a long 24 hours.

For starters, I saw Wreck-It Ralph.  It was a great movie, and I highly recommend it.  I had a good time at the theatre.

Though, after that, things got...rough for me.

Short version:  I was taken to the emergency room (two of them) due to Urinary Retention.  A catheter wouldn't go in at the first area, so I was taken elsewhere and went through a lot of procedures to get a catheter in finally.

After that, I got my first day of Chemo Therapy, which wasn't so bad.  Though, given another complication, I had to take out my own catheter yet again.

For now, I don't know what may happen...I'll probably go back to the emergency room, all things considered.  I'll see how things go from here...I'm just very tired and will rest now.

I made this journal mostly for a personal log, but I thank you all for the love and support that you all give to me.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment