Monday, May 6, 2013

Catheter "Quick" Fix

Hey.


As just a general update (and notation for future reference), I had to go back to the hospital on Friday night, February 10th.  I was swollen in...a certain place...and it didn't look normal at all.  Due to the lateness of arrival, nothing was really done until Saturday morning, February 11th.

Short version, I needed to change out the catheter I had in me, having had it in for about 2 months straight.  Added to that, the catheter itself slipped out of my bladder (weeks ago) and was actually sitting "lower in the tube" than it should have.  It definitely explains the "urge to pee" I had for a good while.

All has been changed, I've been checked out, and the swelling should go away on its own in a few days.

That's...about it.  Again, I just wanted to update things for the sake of keeping track of what all happens.  Thank you all for reading and for keeping me in your minds and hearts.


Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment