Monday, May 6, 2013

Returned - More to Endure

Greetings.

I'm pretty tired right now...so I'll keep this short but informative.

I was tested for a full day at the hospital, having been given many different tests and medicines for my body.  My eyesight was examined, my blood, my heart, and I got a CAT scan.  I then stayed in the hospital overnight.

For one, unknowingly to me, I've been getting 100 degree fevers for the last longest.  This is potentially due to an infection that I have in my body, possibly having to do with my right kidney.  I also must get another procedure done on me later, as my cancer did grow a bit and invaded my bladder.  I was unable to get the experimental treatments that I went in for.  Instead, I was examined and told to get things done before I can have such things applied within.

So, for now, I'm waiting for new things to happen...and I'll update when it gets to that point.  But, yeah, I'm back for now...just tired.

Take care, everyone, and I thank you for the well wishes you all sent my way.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment