Monday, May 6, 2013

Trying to...Something...

Hey.


Last Tuesday (from this journal), I received a box for my PS3.  Finally, I called in to have it serviced.  Due to complications, however, it wasn't until the following Friday that I was able to get FedEx to take the system where it needed to go.  I do hope that, by now, things have been fixed.

Other than that tidbit, I've not much else to report.  My first full week of radiation therapy went pretty well, and I have the early session for getting it done (9:00 A.M.).

I just have a lot on my mind again...and, for some things, I don't always feel as though I can talk about what's on my mind.  I dunno...I'm all right, but I do feel a little "off" right now.  I'll just keep on keepin' on, as always.

Take care, everyone.  I'm here if you need me, and I thank you again for supporting me.


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment