Monday, May 6, 2013

Wondering Where I Am

Hey.


As of the writing of this journal, it's early morning...or late night, depending on how you look at it.

I've been thinking again...about random stuff.  One random bit is in where I "am" in all of this.  By that, I mean with DA and other online communities.

Why do I wonder?  I sometimes see a group of artists about, friends with each other, all having fun and doing their own thing.  I sometimes see that "one ace artist" as well...this isn't any one specific artist, but those artists who are hardly seen or hardly speak up online BUT somehow have a lot of people flocking towards them.  You may see their characters all over the place even.  Be it on here or a stream or in gaming communities, many people seem to have a clique with whom they hang.

And that's what I wonder.  I speak with many of you, and I'm honored to know many of you and to be friends with so many.  At the same time, I don't see myself as being in a group or a clique...I don't see myself with any sort of gang, nor do I see myself as an "ace artist" either.  I know many, hang with many, and often chill with very few from time to time.  In general, maybe I'm just...everywhere.

Hmm...I think I answered my own question in "where I am."  I'm...right here.

^_^

Anyway, I thank you for giving this a read.  Please do give your thoughts on it all as well.

Heh, such thoughts that I have when I should be sleeping.


Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment