Monday, May 6, 2013

Returning from Surgery, Brief Return to Catheter

Hi all.

Well, the surgery went well, to start off.  I was asleep for the majority, and it did hurt when I woke up, but I'm now doing fine.  I had to stay in the hospital overnight, due to bleeding, and I got to use a bedpan or the very first time.  Heh, ironic...so many hospital visits, and I never used a bedpan until recently.

For now, in the healing process, I have a catheter again.  This ups the count to a full year and 23 total (a third I had put in while asleep).  The doctor says that I may be able to take it out come Wednesday...so it's now just a matter of waiting, resting, and healing.

So, yeah, that's all for this update.  Thank you all for the love and concern, and I wish everyone my very best on things.  Take care!

Peace Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment