Monday, May 6, 2013

I Dream

Hey.


I dream of one day taking a trip around the world.  This is not so much to see the sights, however, as it is a chance to visit all of my online friends.  I want to see all of those whom I've met online.

I dream of having DBZ related powers or access to the Dragon Balls.  I already know the warning of "be careful what you wish for," but I've already 2 wishes that I can make (or at least one).

I dream of meeting that special someone one day.  With them, I'll have my own place and we may even start a family together.  At the very least, that idea of an "eternal companion" intrigues me.

I dream of being in various cartoons that I've seen.  I'm not a main character nor do episodes revolve around me.  I just like the idea of existing "in-universe" at the off chance of meeting the main characters.

I dream of having my stories read by many, my characters known by others, and that my skill is recognized by numerous individuals.  I've so many story ideas that I want others to hear.

I dream even when I'm not sleeping...it's fun to dream...and even funner when those dreams come true.

What are your dreams, my friends?


Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment