Monday, May 6, 2013

Back in the Hospital

Greetings.

As the title says, I'm back in the hospital.  I actually got here on February 6th at noon.

After getting my catheter changed by my Urologist, I was told of a bacterial infection (found through my urine) that needed 10 days of IV medication.  So, after trying a Home Health service in my own home (which didn't go too well), I was admitted to the hospital.  I also found out that I had fluid building around my right kidney, so they tried to drain that...but without success.  Even with numbing meds and pain meds, that procedure was NOT fun.  I did get my Port access properly, though, and I have a Pick Line in my right arm again.

I have no idea how long I'll be here, but I'll do my best to keep you all updated.  I'll also do my best to get better and head back home.  My thanks goes to those of you who always check up on me; it feels great knowing my friends are here.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment