Monday, May 6, 2013

Lifting Off the Lesion

Hi there!


Well, I've had another talk with the doctor, and some things have been confirmed and set.  I'll give the simpler version, as I don't remember all of the technical details that were told to me.

This coming Friday, on the 29th, I go in for surgery to get rid of the liver lesion.  They'll put me to sleep, take a needle, and stick me in the liver area.  They'll essentially burn off the lesion once they get inside.  After that, I'll be able to leave (out-patient surgery).  Once this is taken care of, the focus can go back to the Sarcoma.

Added to this, I'm going to have to go back to getting those Lovenox shots until it's time for the surgery.

Other than that, I finish up my final days in going to the medical gym next week (registered to go until the end of June).

So, yeah, that's probably about it for now.  I'm still handling things as best as I can, and I thank you all for the support and love that you send my way; it's greatly appreciated!  Do take care, and keep in touch!


See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment