Monday, May 6, 2013

Scanning and School

Hello again.

I went to the doctor today and, for the most part, everything is going well with me.  I've a bit of "something" in me that the doctors say is very small, so they want to do another PET scan on me in the future.  It doesn't seem to be much of anything, though, but they want to be better safe than sorry.

Beyond that, everything else went very well.  I lost more weight, I feel pretty good, and I get to relax for a bit longer.  School for kids here starts on the 20th of August, so a lot of preparation and open houses are being done this week.  I'll see if I can help my cousins out some more, as well as get a view of how the school has changed since I left it.

I thank you all again for the love and support that you give me.  I'm still writing a bit, even if I can't yet share my works on DA for now.  I'll try to have something done eventually, though.  Take care, and may the best be with you all.

Peace Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment