Monday, May 6, 2013

Still Goin' On

Hey All.


Well, I'm almost done with radiation therapy at this point.  I've only a few days remaining and, today, I got my catheter changed out.  I'm still sporting one, but all of that should change come surgery time and whatnot.

The radiation caused a bit of an abrasion on my skin in the rear area, making it a little sore for now.  I have cream and these soaks to put on it, though, so I should be just fine.  Added to that, increased fatigue is another side effect that I'm starting to feel now...but, again, it was expected.

I've also been gaming a bit on my PS3.  If anyone has the system as well, feel free to add me:  DMajorBoss

I guess that's all for now.  Thank you all again for the support, and I'll do well to keep in touch when I'm able.


Take Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment