Monday, May 6, 2013

Still Going Strong!

Salutations.


I am finally back home!

The process in getting rid of this particular cancer will make for quite a trip.  I've already done the first stage of chemo therapy and I'll soon go in for another dosage of it later on.  My diet's changed some, for the sake of the eventual surgery, and I'm on meds to help me fight through all of this.

And, for the sake of mentioning it, I still have a catheter in me.  I'll be around, yes, and I'll reply more and be as active as I can, but I do want to inform that trying to sit and type with a catheter is aggravating unless you position yourself in just the right way.

So, yes, my spirit is still up.  I'm thankful for all of the love and care that everyone sends to me.  I don't need any PayPal donations or "special drives" or anything, but I do ask that you all keep me in mind during a lot of this.  The help that you all gave me, and continue to give me, definitely makes all of this much more manageable.

*Hugs*

Thank you all, so very much, for your love, support, patience, care, and for all that you give my way.  I appreciate it more than you may know!


Valedictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment