Monday, May 6, 2013

Final Round Awaiting

Yo!


As always, I thank all of you for the love, support, and strength that you give to me.  I want to say that first since so many of you help to make me who I am today.

From the doctor's visit, I'm doing very well.  I start my final round of chemo therapy this coming Monday, December 5th.  It will last for 5 days and I should be done by that 9th and then I can go home on the 10th.  After that, I will go back to get scanned so they can see how much the sarcoma shrank.  Once they do that, I'll find out when any surgery has to be done.

Heheh, I may even be home on my birthday (the 16th).  That would be nice.

^_^

Added to that, I no longer have to take shots for blood clots.  Instead, I take pills for it (which sound better than a shot, for sure).  The drawback is that I have to watch my intake of Vitamin K.  Being a blood thinner, the last thing I need is excess bleeding and whatnot.  Leafy greens are an example of what to watch, and mayonnaise is another.  Still, pills sound better than constant shots, so I'll see how it all works.

Again, thank you for the love and the support, everyone.  I wish you all my best, and I hope that everyone has a lovely season ahead of them!


Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment