Monday, May 6, 2013

Staying Fit

Greetings!


As it turns out, I'm now in a weight loss program, with thanks to the doctors I saw for my radiation therapy.  To help me lose weight, and to keep me busy during recovery, I now visit a gym (hospital fitness center) on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

This place isn't so bad, and it's only an hour's worth of work-outs, but it is at least fun and, in honesty, I always did want to have a gym membership of sorts.  I also have a personal trainer who understands that I have cancer and a catheter.  I enjoy working out and, in spite of how tired I may get in that hour, things are pretty fun.

Beyond that piece of news, I put my story "The Legacy of Radditz" back into my main gallery.  This was the DBZ story that I made on GameFAQs that was a sort of "choose your path" thing that someone else started and I finished.  If you give it a read (or anything else in my gallery, for that matter, I thank you for time and effort and I hope you enjoy it very much.

All in all, things are going pretty well on my side.  I hope that things are going well for you all out there, and I thank you again for the encouragement and support.


Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment