Monday, May 6, 2013

Birthday Being

Salutations.

Today is my birthday, and I'm 28 years old.  I admit that I don't have too many expectations or desires for things that I want today (or even for Christmas itself).  I do, however, simply hope that others remember me and grant me a well wish upon the day.  Those two words are very nice to hear, and it's always a nice thing to see who stops by.

In cancer news, it's gotten to where, in a few weeks, my parents and I will travel to a new facility out of state for treatment.  The treatment is experimental but, considering current circumstances, it's pretty much the best option that I have.  At the very least, i get to rest up during the holidays before it gets to that point.

I thank you all for your support and your love.  It means a lot to me, and I definitely hope to make it to another birthday, next year, if all goes well.  May the best be with you all.

Valedictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment