Monday, May 6, 2013

More Therapeutic Hospital Chemicals

Hi all!


Y'know, these things called "laptops" aren't too bad.  I'm using my cousin's a bit, and it's pretty helpful.  I'm not up and about to where I'm using it too often (still resting and doing what exercise I can).  I can at least check online stuff easier and make a journal like this without having to use "strategical methods" at my PC.

Anyway, round two of chemo therapy is going to take place this weekend.  I'll be back at the hospital and getting the medicine I need until next week.  Hopefully, I'll be home again sometime next week; for now, I head out on Thursday, October 6, 2011.

Thank you again for the lovely notes, comments, and well wishes.  I truly wish that I could let you all know just how greatly it means to me.  Even as I rest and do what I'm able, know well that I love you all and thank you greatly for everything!


Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment