Monday, May 6, 2013

Chemo Therapy Finish (Oct. 2012)

Hi all.

Well, the week's over, and so is the chemo.  For the most part, all I really felt was a lot of fatigue...not to mention the constant bathroom visits.  With so many fluids pumping into my body, they have to escape in some way.  Added to that, the port area of my chest feels sore...next time, instead of having them access it each day, I think I'll let them leave it in for a few days to prevent problems.

I got the shot today that will boost up my immune system.  Now to rest for the next few days and let everything just ease over.  It's been quite a week, that's for sure.

I thank you all for the love and support.  Some of you especially have gone a long way for me, and there are some of you who are here in spirit but not that vocal.  To any and all, I give my thanks; it's with your help that I was able to get through and to keep going through.  May the best be with you all!

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment