Monday, May 6, 2013

Getting Groove Back

Hello all.

For a while now, I've been messing with stories and ideas in the hopes of making something to share again.  Especially due to cancer, it's been over a year since I sat down and tried to produce something for others to see.

I'm going to try uploading a few simple pieces, here and there, and I would be very grateful if I could get feedback on my works.  I want to know just how "rusty" I got, if I got "rusty," during my time of healing.  Also, if anyone has suggestions for potential stories that they'd like to see from me, please let me know.  I won't promise that I'll go out and write whatever is suggested, but hearing ideas from others for a change may enlighten me to try something new soon.  Let's see if I can get my groove back.

All in all, thank you very much for sticking with me, through good and bad and neutral.  I do hope that you continue to stay by my side, and I wish you all the very best!

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment