Monday, May 6, 2013

Short Round Soon

Hey!


I do hope that you all had a lovely holiday (or at least tolerated it, to those with bad ones).  Mine was pretty good, as I got to be home for the holidays and not in the hospital.  I didn't really get anything, but I was still happy and thankful for what I did have on my end.

As for the doctor, I found out that the Sarcoma shrank from 13 cm to about 6 cm.  I was happy to hear that, knowing that the treatments worked pretty well!  Also, for my third round of chemo, I go in on the 28th of December (tomorrow) and only have to stay for a single day.  It looks as though I'll be here for New Years too!

All in all, things are going pretty well with me.  I thank you all still for standing by me and supporting me throughout all of this.  The well wishes, the gifts, the love...I can't help but to shed a tear of joy in all of this.  Thank you all, so very much!

May the coming year be great for us all!


Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment