Monday, May 6, 2013

More News Updates

Hi.


Once again, a bit of an update that also marks when certain things happened.

The whole thing with Medicaid worked out, finally, and I'll now be able to pay bills easier.  I also managed to get a new laptop at the same time that my old PC started to mess up on me.  I'll still fix my PC, but I wanted to make sure that my laptop was all set.

I also plan on getting a new phone soon, since my old one broke.  I'm in the process of transferring numbers.  Also, if anyone out there wants to chat sometime, maybe we can trade numbers one day via DevNotes.

I slept for the most part of Saturday and Sunday.  My body's finally used to the normality of a catheter again after what happened with my last one.  Good news is that, due to the issue with my last one (the fact that it was in my urethra and I was "peeing into it"), it proves that I can go by myself again.  Come March, I should have it removed...oh yeah!

Thank you all again for the love and support that you give me.  It means so much and keeps me going for so long!  Take care, and do keep in touch!


Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment