Monday, May 6, 2013

Happy to Be Here!

Salutations!


In regards to my journal title, I do not speak for just the site itself; being on DA has been quite an experience over the years.

What I mean is that, given all that's taken place in my life since late June, I'm happy to still be with you all.

I wasn't actually "afraid" during this process, in spite of the tears and questions that I've had, but I did wonder once or twice as to what all I would have to endure.  I've been through a lot in handling this, both in physical body, mental progression, and emotional content.  Even some of the treatments through which I've endured were pretty trying, as helpful as they may have been.

Today, on the 16th of December, I am now 27 years aged.  I am happy to be here, and I am thankful to you all for being here with me.  Thank you all, so very much, for the strength, the support, the love...thank you all for being here for me!

Heheheh, in best or worst, it's very tough to take a smile off of my face.  Most definitely, I'm happy to be here!


Valedictions!

No comments:

Post a Comment