Monday, May 6, 2013

Chemo Pills? Soon to Test

Hi All.

Another time pass, another bit of info.  This time around, I was informed of a sort of chemo therapy that came in pill form.  It was another of those experimental tests, of course, but it was also one of the few things left to try for me.  So, yeah, I thought I'd give it a go.  I don't know when things will start, but I hope we can kick something off soon.

The day went rather well, all in all...so I've not much to say on any problems and whatnot.

I do need to get some blood next week, however.  Given how things are looking inside of me (added to my lack of energy), they felt that it would be best.  I also need to eat more, to keep my energy up and such.  And, of course, I need to move around as much as possible to help keep things going.  It's going to be a strenuous time ahead of me, but I've done worse; I'll get through this too!

Thank you for reading and caring.  I hope things are well with you all, and that I hear from you again soon.

Peace Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment