Monday, May 6, 2013

Chemo Pause

Hey!


As an update, I'm back at home now.  I did go to the hospital but, after checking my blood, they found that my white blood cells were too low.  I'm being given shots to help them get back to normal.  Due to this, I won't go back to the hospital for Chemo Therapy until about October 20th.  By then, my count will hopefully be back up to where I can get the chemo.

Thank you all again for the concern, the love, and the well wishes.  Other than a few PS3 visits (Dead Nation, Little Big Planet, Street Fighter III Online, and Warriors Orochi 2), I've not been up to too much.  I'm often always tired these days...strong in spirit, but tired.  I'll continue resting up and will keep in contact how I'm able.

I wish everyone the very best!  Take care!


Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment