Monday, May 6, 2013

Preparation: Small Surgery and Send-Off

Hey all.

So, I went to my urologist today and found that there's a bit of a "growth" inside of me...it's pretty much in the urethral tubing and won't allow anything inside of my bladder from that route.   This "growth" is what caused the catheter to not work in me a week ago, back when I got urinary retention.   I've already got a surgery set for Thursday to have this "growth" removed.

That aside, my younger brother leaves for his army training very soon.  On the 13th, he'll head out and get trained, and I wish him all of my luck and love; it's not going to be the same with him gone, that's for sure.

That's about all to report or now.  I'm going to keep resting, and I'll let things happen as they will.  Thanks for the love and support, everyone.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment